I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for #Collective Bias and its advertiser. And the #eatmorebites campaign.
I love chocolate and I love caramel!! Two of my all time favorite treats!! So today I have the best dessert!! And 2 easy recipes! The first recipe you will absolutely have to make it is soooo easy and it is used to make the Simply Caramel Parfait! And I wanted to make cute individual parfait in jars!! Soooo adorable!!
For the Simply Caramel sauce you will only need 3 ingredients!! This sauce is sooo creamy and the velvety chocolate is so delicious and the caramel tones are very pronounced and just yummy!
- 1/2 C Simply Caramel Bites
- 2 T Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 T Hot water
- Place Simply Caramel bites in a microwave safe bowl and melt in microwave in 20 seconds (stirring in between) until melted and completely combined.
- Add Sweetened condensed milk and hot water and stir until combined.
- Store in a jar in refrigerator.
Now with a few more ingredients and more Simply Caramel Bites we will build the Parfait!! I purchase a frozen pound cake to use but you can bake one if you would like!
Now with the sauce, cake, pudding,whipped topping, and Simply Caramel Bites I began layering the parfait starting with the cake. Then the sauce, pudding, chopped candy and then the whipped topping, repeating the layers and then putting 1 whole Simply Caramel Bite on the top and drizzled with more Simply Caramel Sauce!! DELISH!!
Sooo easy and delisious!! Here is your recipe I hope you enjoy. Leave a comment if you make this I would love to hear how it turned out for you!
- Simply Caramel Sauce (recipe above)
- 1 box Vanilla pudding (I used instant plus ingrediants to make)
- 1/2 Frozen pound cake cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 8 oz carton of frozen whipped topping thawed
- Simply Caramel bites roughly chopped
- This is a simply layered dessert starting with the cake, place cubes on bottom of jar or bowl using enough to cover the bottom. Drizzle with sauce ( as much or as little as you like), spoon 2 heaping table spoons of pudding over cake and sauce and spread evenly, sprinkle with chopped candies, and then spoon 2 heaping tablesoopns of whipped topping over the layer. Repeat the process. My jar had 2 layers ending with the pudding and chopped candies. I put a dollop of whipped topping, a whole Simply Caramel bite on top and drizzled with more sauce.
- This will make 3-4 single serve desserts.