Ok you if you have followed me you might just know I love Buffalo Chicken wings and just about anything else Buffalo I have already shared with you My Buffalo Chicken Soup and Buffalo Chicken dip so how about Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese!! Recipe!! It is in my opinion soooo delicious!!!
With just a few ingredients you can have this yummy dish made in about 30 minutes!! It is even better the next day!!
I served this with my garlic parmesean green beans so yummy!!
- 8oz cooked elbow pasta (you can use whatever pasta you like)
- 2 C cooked chicken cut in bitesize pieces (you can add more Chicken)
- 11/2 bricks of cream cheese (sofened to room temp)
- 1 cup ranch dressing (or bleu-cheese)
- ½ cup hot sauce|Frank’s Red Hots sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or more if you prefer)
- 3 sliced scallions or green onions.
- Mix together 1 bricks of cream cheese, dressing and hot sauce in a bowl, mix until all ingrediats are incorporated and the sauce is smooth. Add chicken and cooked pasta and mix until all ingrediants are covered with the sauce mixture. Put ingredients into a baking/casserole dish, and top with cheddar cheese and scallions. Bake on 350°F until hot and bubbly.
The cheese helps tone down the heat in this recipe so if you like it hotter add more Franks Hot Sauce!!! Enjoy!!!