Our Family loves mint anything with mint! So when I came across this recipe I had to try it!! So here is my attempt!! I think they turned out pretty yummy!!
Cream Cheese Mints
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 drops peppermint oil
- any color food coloring paste (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, and confectioner’s sugar. Mix in peppermint oil. Color as desired with food coloring paste, or leave white.
Sorry I am so late in posting today!! Come back and let me know if you make these and how you like them!!!