This recipe is one that brings back soo many childhood memories!! We would beg our mother to make her famous Chili Bean Casserole. This is a bit like a Frito Pie casserole. It has all the same ingredients but this version is just a bit spicier!!!
This recipe is so easy and most things you will have either in your refrigerator or your pantry! And it will take less than 12 ingredients!! Spicy ground beef, chili beans and oodles of cheese on top of corn chips. With at dollop of sour cream and this is sooooo yummy!!
If your looking for more casserole recipes take a look at these casseroles my friends made and the recipes are below!!!
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole by Big Bear’s Wife
- Cheesy Sausage and Roasted Vegetable Casserole by Betsy Life
- Mexican Lasagna by Home Cooking Memories
- Lemon Orzo Shrimp Bake by Cooking on the Front Burners
- King Ranch Casserole by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Sweet Potato Enchilada Casserole by A Million Moments
- Bacon, Beef & Bean Casserole by Bread Booze Bacon
- Green Chicken Enchilada Casserole by A Night Owl
- Chili Bean Casserole by Pink Cake Plate
- Mom’s Enchilada Casserole by I Love My Disorganized Life
- Breakfast Casserole (Egg & Veggies) by See Vanessa Craft
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole by Around My Family Table