This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry.
This past week I had the pleasure of hosting an amazing Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Brunch!! Everything turned out just as I had planned. The weather was beautiful, the decor came together like a breeze, the company was new and old friends and the food was amazing!!! I just love Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry!
Because it was Spring I chose a fun “Hello Spring” theme with Mint, Coral and Gold as my color scheme!! It was perfect!! I also love the Bohemian Chic look and feel of things so I leaned towards that and incorporated it into my theme as well!
Now onto the food!! Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry makes the perfect starting point for any recipe sweet or savory! I used the Puff Pastry Cups to make Cookies and Cream Tartlettes! They were sooo delicious!
And of course I used the Puff Pastry sheets to make the Salad Bowls!!
I have to tell you how much I love Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry it can elevate any pastry recipe and take it over the top! The Puff Pastry bowls were just one way to add that extra wow factor to any meal! It is easy to find in your grocers freezer and retails for about 4-5$ a box! You can find it in 3 varieties!!
Strawberry Spinach Salad with Fleur De Sel Croutons Recipe
- 12 oz baby spinach leaves
- 11/2 cups sliced strawberries stems removed
- 1/2 cup crumbled go feta cheese if desired
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette I Used
- 1/2 Sheet Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry
- In your salad bowl layer the spinach leaves, strawberries, goat cheese and pecans. Pour dressing on salad when ready to serve toss lightly, place croutons on top. Serve with Fluer De Sel Croutons
- Fleur de Sel Croutons
- Roll out Puff Pastry to a 12”x16” rectangle (you will only need half) Using a pizza cutter and a ruler cut pastry in 1”x1” squares. Place on parchment covered cookie sheet sprinkle with Fleur de Sel. Bake in 400 degree preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely before using.
The Beautiful custom printables for this Brunch were created by the amazing Donna of Swish Printables.
Thank you to Pepperidge Farm for sponsoring this event and providing me the opportunity to share my party with my readers. All experiences and opinions are exclusively mine alone.