Things are finally calming down around my house. Last month was a challenge from Mr.Pinkcakeplate being hospitalized 3 times and our Daughter and Grand Babies visiting I have to say April will be crazy busy too but a different kind of crazy!! So how about a really quick and easy recipe for Peanut Butter Cookie Cups??
Before that happens I want to share with you the yummy Peanut Butter Cookie Cups I made with my sweetie of a Grand Daughter Rilee!! She had so much fun baking with her Grammie!!!
This recipe is a really easy recipe and I wanted to make cookie cups because I wanted them to be thick and chewy and baking them in mini muffin tins does just that!!!
Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
- 1/2 C softened Butter or Margarine
- 1/2 C Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 1/2 C flour
- 1/2 C brown Sugar
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/4 t baking soda
- Various small egg shaped candies or mini candy pieces
- melted chocolate if desired
- Mix butter and sugars until well blended add egg and mix thoroughly. Add in vanilla, salt, baking powder and soda blend in well. Add in flour stir until all flour is incorporated into batter.
- Spray mini muffin tins with baking spray and fill each cup with about a table spoon of batter. Bake in 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes or until top of cookie is golden brow.
- Remove from oven and drop one candy on top of each cookie cup and let cool. When cool gently press candy into cookie just a bit. Drizzle with melted chocolate if desired.
I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!!