Later tonight I will be on a Red Eye flight bound for Orlando Florida to the Magical Walt Disney World! Our flight will have quite a few of my favorite blogging friends on board too! So to kick off the festivities of Disney Social Media Moms Celebration we have collected 11 Disney inspired recipes! I used the super easy puff pastry to make my Mickey Mouse Strawberry Pastries!
You don’t have to make these in the mouse shape you can just cut your pastry and bake then slice and fill!!
I just used my mickey shaped cookie cutter to cut out the pastry, and I baked according to package directions let them cool and sliced them open.
Now this is where you can vary the filling, I used fresh whipped cream mixed with a little strawberry jam and fresh strawberries! Yum!
Spoon your sliced berries over filling.
Place the top over the berries and sprinkle with powdered sugar top with fresh whipped cream and a strawberry and your done! These were so good I ate 2 of them!!
Mickey Mouse Strawberry Pastries
- 1/2 sheet puff pastry
- 2 cups fresh whipped cream whipping cream, powdered sugar to taste and vanilla
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 4 Tablespoons strawberry jam
- powdered sugar for garnish
- Cut 4 pastries out with cookie cutter or cut in squares bake according to package directions.
- Whip cream with powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Clean and hull strawberries and slice. Place in a small bowl and sprinkle 2 Tablespoons sugar over berries and let sit while pastry is baking.
- Separate whipped cream into 2 bowls in one bowl gently fold in strawberry jam. (This will be the filling)
- Let pastry cool completely before assembling. Once cool slice pastry and fill bottom with 1/4 cup of whipped cream mixture, top with berries and place pastry top over all layers. Sprinkle with powdered sugar top with a dollop of whipped cream and a strawberry slice for garnish. Enjoy!
Here are some more Disney inspired treats from my Bloggy Friends!
Pineapple Dole Whips from Around My Family Table
Mickey Mouse Strawberry Pastries from Pink Cake Plate
Cheesy Bacon Potatoes Inspired by Chef Mickey’s from Brought to You by Mom
Mickey’s Churro Cookies from As The Bunny Hops
Peanut Butter & Jelly Milkshake (50’s Prime Time Cafe) from How Does Your Garden Grow?
Chocolate Dipped Mickey Krispie Treat from Mom Endeavors
Mickey Soft Pretzels from Liz on Call
Cape May Cafe Breakfast Pizza from See Vanessa Craft
Olaf’a White Hot Chocolate with Peppermint Marshmellows from It’s a Lovely Life!
BB-8 Cupcakes from Desert Chica
Churro Rice Crispy Treats from Cute as a Fox