Do you love Mac and Cheese?? Want to make it in 15 minutes??? Ok do I have a recipe for you Green Chile Mac and Cheese and let me tell you this is amazing!! This is comfort food with a southwest twist!! Yumm!!
We ate this up it was gooey and creamy and delicious with a little kick from the chiles and the jalapeno. The cumin gives it a mild smokey flavor!! I could eat the whole pan it was so good!! You can use cheddar cheese if you like that better that is the beauty of this you can change a few things up to suit your taste buds!!!
I promise this recipe will not dissapoint!!
Keep Reading for an Amazing Giveaway of Green Chiles worth over $400!!!
Today’s 15 minute meal ideas all use Hatch Green Chiles from Hatch, NM. There is nothing better than a perfectly ripe chile and these chiles are picked, processed, and frozen within a couple hours. They are super versatile and we’ve created some amazing #15MinuteSuppers using these delicious chiles. There are a few appetizers and the rest are main dishes! Which one is your favorite?
Need more quick 15 minute recipe ideas? Check out these other great #15MinuteSuppers!
- Hot Corn Dip by Jen’s Journey
- Green Chile Guacamole by Around My Family Table
- Hatch Green Chile Crescent Rolls by Celebrating Family
- Hatch Green Chiles Queso by Songs Kate Sang
- Chicken Quesadillas with Hatch Chile Cheese Sauce by Better in Bulk
- Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Soup by Cute as a Fox
- Hatch Chile, Chicken & Bacon Pizza by White Lights on Wednesday
- Chicken Burrito Bowls with Hatch Chile Rice by Home Cooking Memories
- Hatch Green Chile Mac and Cheese by Pink Cake Plate
- Baked Eggs and Green Chilies in Avocado by East Valley Mom Guide
BLOGGERS: Would you like to join us at #15MinuteSuppers? We’d love to have you! Please check out the 15 Minute Suppers website or ask to join the Facebook group (for bloggers) to participate on Fridays…we’d love to have you join us.