I know my posts have been so slow to publish these days but I have to share this post with you all today!With the holidays here there is so much to do and so many places to go. I cannot believe how quickly the year has flown by! Speaking of flying how about that Santa guy? He has a busy job coming up soon!! He gets to fly all around the world for all the girls and boys! We all know the jolly guy likes cookies and milk but I want to mix is up a bit and leave Chocolate Milk and Cookies for Santa this year!
I am sure your wondering why I think Chocolate milk is a good idea for the merry man of the month and kids everywhere! Well let me tell you about Shamrock Farms Chocolate Milk!
- First off it has with 8 grams of protein per serving, to me that makes it a great way to add a little protein in your diet and a yummy one at that!
- Second, kids, parents and the guy in the red suit give it a great thumbs up as a way to add a nutritious snack to your day.
- Third, it is a fantastic source of 9 essential nutrients!
- Fourth, milk (including chocolate milk) is the #1 food source of 3 of 4 nutrients that are lacking in kids’, diets calcium, potassium, and vitamin D. Even big kids need these nutrients in their diets!
Shamrock Farms is located here in Arizona and I love that! To me that means the freshest milk on my grocery store shelves! Also if you live here in Arizona you can take a tour of the local farm! With your kids out on winter break this could be a fun day trip for them! Or even the whole family!
- The Shamrock Farms tour is fun for the entire family. Come take a ride on our cow-spotted tram and meet our incredible herd.
- Reservations are required if you intend to take the tour, which you can make online or over the phone at 602-477-2462 or https://www.shamrockfarms.net/farm-tour/tour-info/.
I am leaving an ice cold glass of Shamrock Farms Chocolate milk and a few of the single serving bottles so Santa can take a couple to go! There are 13 grams of protein in these single serving bottles!
With the delicious Shamrock Farms Chocolate milk I whipped up these Chocolate Peppermint Chip Cookies! They are so easy and soooooo yummy! Of course I started with my favorite chocolate fudge cake mix!
If you’re looking to leave a special treat out for Kris Kringle then go with Shamrock Farms chocolate milk I think he is going to love that!!