Fall is fast approaching and we all know that means apple time! Today I have an out of this world dessert for you and a few more! These Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars are simply amazing! As soon as I had cut them and taken photographs I had to get them out of the house or I would have eaten the whole pan!
This bar starts with a buttery crust topped with a cheesecake filling and then apple pie and a strudel topping THEN its drizzled with a salted caramel sauce! OMG out of this world!If your looking for a bake sale item that will sell out in a matter of minuets then these Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars are your sure sale!
Salted Caramel Cheesecake Apple Pie Bars
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup cold butter cubed
- 2 packages 8 ounces each cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cup apple pie filling
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup cold butter cubed
- 1/3 cup Salted caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl cut butter into cake mix until crumbly. Press into a well-greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Spread over crust.
- Spoon apple pie filling over cream cheese layer. In another bowl, mix flour, brown sugar and oats; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple layer.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until filling is set. Drizzle with Salted caramel topping; cool in pan on a wire rack 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Cut into bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
If your looking for more apple desserts I have 11 more from some of my favorite bloggers!!
Chocolate Chip Apple Pie Cheesecake Parfaits From Big Bears Wife
Caramel Apple Shortcakes from Betsy Life
Snickers Caramel Apple Bars from Home Cooking Memories
Apple Caramel Crepes from Cooking on the Front Burner
S’mores Salted Caramel Apple Nachos from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Apple Cheddar Tostadas from Thyme for Cocktails
Apple Bacon Oat Bars from Bread Booze Bacon
No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake from A Night Owl Blog
Apple Pie Chimi with Cheddar Cheese from I Love My Disorganized Life
Easy Apple Crisp from See Vanessa Craft
Apple Pie Crinkle Cookies from Around My Family Table