With fall here its all about Pumpkin Spice and Pumpkin Spice treats of all kinds! I have to say I love Pumpkin Spice anything! Today I am sharing a super easy and yummy Pumpkin Pancake Popper treat that any pumpkin lover will appreciate!
This treat can be made for a breakfast treat or for just about anytime you want a sweet little two bite treat! I am using a Nordic Ware Cake Pop Baking pan but these can be made in mini muffin pans too!
So you really don’t need a special pan to enjoy this treat! Dipping these little devils in butter and then in cinnamon sugar take these over the top! You can eat these just as they are or you can dip them in yummy cream cheese frosting! These are a take off of the famous pancake poppers you can find at your local Denny’s Diner!!
Pumpkin Spice Pancake Poppers
- 1 cups complete pancake mix
- 3/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar mixed with 1 tsp cinnamon
- COMBINE pancake mix, spice, water and pumpkin in medium bowl. Stir just until moistened. Batter may be lumpy.
- Spray the inside of cake pop pan with non stick cooking spray. Using a small food scoop (1 Tbs) scoop batter into pan. Bake in 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes. Remove from pan and dip in melted butter and then roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
These little pancake poppers are hard to stop eating! Coated with cinnamon sugar and butter makes these so moist and delicious.
Barbara lillia says
where do u buy the pan?