Are you looking for an easy and delicious no bake treat to include on your holiday cookie trays? I am always on the look out for an easy recipe and this No Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Treat is one that we will always make for our cookie trays.
This recipe starts with good ol’ peanut butter. I used smooth peanut butter but I bet super crunchy would be awesome or better yet after they are drizzled with a little chocolate sprinkle some chopped peanuts on top! I think I will do that the next time I make these then you can eat them all year long!!
I used a small cookie scoop and scooped these on to some parchment paper and then let the chocolate flow!
I am not going to make this a super long post because I want you to get out there and get to making these amazing treats! I am off to the grocery store to buy those peanuts!
No Bake Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/3 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 4 cups crisp rice or wheat cereal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips for drizzle
- 3-4 TablespoonsMini m&m's or sprinkles for decoration
- Blend syrup, sugar, vanilla and salt in a 2 quart microwave-safe dish. Cook on high 4 minutes, or until mixture boils and sugar dissolves.
- Stir in peanut butter, then add the cereal.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let cool melt chocolate chips in microwave and drizzle over the top of the cookies. If desired decorate with mini m&m's or sprinkles. Store in air tight container.