Either use your favorite mix or this easy brownie recipe and with a few “extra” ingredients you can have these yummy brownie bites in no time at all! All you will need the are ingredients to make the brownies and just a box of Junior Mint candies! I had some extra frosting in my fridge for the drizzle but these are great just plain! I used mini cupcake liners for easy clean up.
When the brownies are done remove them form the oven and while they are still hot take a Junior Mint and press into the middle of each brownie, then repeat so you have 2 mints in each brownie. They will get all melty and gooey!! YUMMMM!! Let them cool and your ready to go!! OR you can drizzle frosting or melted chocolate on top!!
These took me about 25 minutes to make not including the cooling time! Oh and I had to throw some sprinkles on top!! You know that’s how I roll!!!
Junior Mint Brownie Bites!!
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- Prepare the ingredients: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line mini muffin pan with mini muffin liners.
- Make the brownies: In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar and cocoa powder. In another small bowl, whisk together the butter and eggs. Add the egg mixture into the flour mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Bake brownies for 12 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- When the brownies are done remove them form the oven and while they are still hot take a Junior Mint and press into the middle of each brownie, then repeat so you have 2 mints in each brownie.
Love your recipes and ideas. Thanks for sharing!!!!