Are you ready for the summer? Well here in Arizona the temps are in the triple digits and that means I do not want to turn on my oven! So to battle the heat I came up with these mini no bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes and let me tell you they are AAAAAMMMaaaaaaaaazing!
Mini No Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes
- 12 finley crushed cookies and cream cookies
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup milk I used 2%
- 1 Sm pkg Jello Cheesecake flavored pudding mix
- 4-6 roughly chopped cookies and cream cookies
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream whipped
- 2-3 roughly chopped cookies and cream cookies
- Divide finely crushed cookies between 4 half pint mason jars and pack down. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, milk and pudding mix until well blended. Gently fold in roughly chopped cookies and cream cookies in the filling until incorporated. Divide filling between 4 jars with crust and smooth down.
- Divide sweetened whipped cream between jars and smooth down and sprinkle roughly crushed cookies over whipped cream. Serve and enjoy.
No Bake Apple Pie Stuffed Cheesecake from Around My Family Table
No Bake Coconut Cream Cheesecake from Bread Booze Bacon
Easy No Bake Coffee Cheesecake Recipe from Home Cooking Memories
Mini No Bake Key Lime Pie Cheesecakes from Big Bear’s Wife
No Bake Cannoli Cheesecake from Cooking on the Front Burner
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Mini Dulce de Leche No Bake Cheesecakes from Thyme For Cocktails
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake from A Night Owl
No Bake Hawaiian Cheesecake from Liz on Call
No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Jars from See Vanessa Craft
No Bake German Chocolate Cheesecake from Kleinworth & Co.