Wouldn’t your family LOVE a Disney FROZEN Family Movie Night???? Want to win it??? Yes that’s right a group of my favorite bloggy friends and I joined together to sponsor this super fun FROZEN Giveaway!! And what movie night could be without an easy and yummy treat so I have this super easy FROZEN Confetti Popcorn recipe!! Your gonna love everything about this GIVEAWAY!!
Welcome to the FROZEN Family Movie Night & Shopping Spree Giveaway! We’re joining together to give our readers the chance to own the Disney animated hit FROZEN and take their family on a virtual shopping spree. One winner will receive a $75 Amazon gift card and a Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy of FROZEN the day it releases, 3/18.
FROZEN Confetti Popcorn
- 1 large bag Butter Microwave popcorn popped
- 6 oz blue Candy Melts
- Various sprinkles of your choice I used blue and white to keep with the FROZEN theme.
- Place popped popcorn in large bowl.
- Melt candy melts in a microwave proof bowl until melted (in 20 second intervals stirring in between).
- Carefully pour melted candy over popcorn and stir to coat popcorn. Spread on a baking sheet and sprinkle with sprinkles. Let candy harden and break into pieces!! Enjoy!!