I was in Home Goods the other day and came across these yummy looking pretzels!! Funky Chunky Peanut Butter Pretzels!! Even at Home Goods they were a little pricey!!! I knew I could recreate these at home and I called them Holiday Pretzel Candy!!
Now we all know I am so addicted to Snyder Olde Tyme Pretzels!! They are crispy and light with just enough salt on them. I like to dip the whole ones in chocolate but sometimes there are a lot of broken pieces well I eat most of them but those yummy looking pretzels I saw at Home Goods inspired me to make my own interpretation of them so here they are!! Holiday Pretzel Candy!!!
How about two kinds of chocolate, caramel and peanut butter?? This was so easy to make!! Spread pretzels on a parchment covered baking sheet then drizzle with each topping and while last topping is still melted sprinkle on the mini m&m’s!! And here is the recipe!
Holiday Pretzel Candy
- 6-8 oz Large pretzels either the brokien pieces or you can use the whole pretzel
- 4 oz melted Chocolate Almond Bark
- 4 oz melted caramel I used the caramel bits
- 4 oz melted peanut butter chips
- 4 oz melted white almond bark
- 1/4 c mini m&m's
- Spread pretzels on baking sheet covered with parchment paper. You will want to melt the toppings one at a time as you finish each layer of topping. Melt each topping in microwave in 20-30 second intervals stirring between each heating.
- I started with the caramel first and you need to move quickly with the caramel as it cools quickly and sets up fast. Drizzle caramel over pretzels first. Melt Peanut Butter chips and drizzle over pretzels and caramel. I set the tray in my freezer while I melted the chocolate almond bark. (you dont have to put in the freezer) When melted drizzle chocolate almond bark over previous ingrediants. Melt white almond bark and drizzle over other 4 ingrediants and then sprinkle m&m's over the top of candy. Let all chocolates harden then break into pieces and enjoy!
Come back tommorow for another easy delicious treat to make!!!