I know I am always late to the party and Halloween is just a few days away!! I could not resist sharing this super easy spooky Creepy Cauldron Bark!
If your going to a Halloween party or just staying home this simple treat is a lot of fun not only to eat but to make.
Most of the ingredients you can find at your local big box store or online!
This Creepy Cauldron bark is so easy to make! Have fun and let your kids help. It does require adult supervision but you can absolutely let your kiddos put the candies on top of the bark.
Creepy Cauldron Bark
- Candy melts in assorted colors 6-8 ounce of each color
- Candy eyeballs in multiple sizes
- Gummy worms
- Candy corn
- Gummy frogs
- Harry Potter Jelly Slugs candy
- Other candy of your choice (The dollar store has some fun choices!)
You will need one microwave safe bowl for each color of candy melts, a baking sheet, butter knife, spoons, and parchment paper.
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper, by tearing a sheet of parchment paper to cover the baking sheet.
- Place each color of the candy melts in a separate microwave safe bowl for each color.
- Melt each color of candy melts on high heat in the microwave in 30 seconds intervals stirring in between, until completely melted. Be careful not overheat.
- When all of the candy melts are melted, pour on the parchment paper in a random pattern.Using a butter knife swirl the candy melts together creating the creepy look to the candy. This part you will need to work quickly to avoid the candy melts firming up.
- While the candy is still soft, carefully press the different candies into the swirled candy melts.
- Allow candy to harden, then break into bite size pieces and enjoy with your little ghosts and goblins!