How many of you love Buffalo Chicken Hot wings??? How about a recipe for a Buffalo Chicken soup??? I have to tell you this soup is so yummy I could eat the whole pot!!! I love soup in the winter it is just delish! I can even have this on my food plan I am going to make it every week!!
This is a fix it and forget it kind of recipe. So easy to make. You can also adjust the amount of wing sauce I always add more to mine!!
Buffalo Chicken Soup!!! YUMMMYYYY!
- 2.5 Lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast cut in 1" pieces
- 1/2 Large onion chopped
- 2 Medium stalks Celery chopped I omit this
- 2 carrots chopped about 1 cup
- 1 15 oz Can diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz Canellini Beans
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth
- 2 t. chili powder
- 1 t cumin
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t ground pepper
- 1/4 C Buffalo wing Sauce I use Franks
- Diced celery and blue cheese for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a 5- 6 quart slow cooker except the wing sauce and the chopped celery and blue cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 3-4.
- When cooked stir in wing sauce and garnish with chopped celery and blue cheese crumbles! Enjoy!!!
Let me know if you like it!!!