I was out at Target yesterday and everything was Peppermint!! So here is my tribute to peppermint!! I found mini Peppermint Milano cookies and Candy Cane Oreos so what better thing to do than make Christmasy Cookie Bark!!
This is so easy you will want to make multiple versions!! Here are your ingredients.
I first crushed the cookies and placed them in a colander to sift out all the crumbs! (you can use any kind of cookies you like!!)
Then they went on a tray covered with parchment paper! I love parchment paper!
Have you seen these Andes Peppermint Crunch chips?? I love these too!! The tray got a healthy sprinkling of these!
The almond bark was melted in the microwave in 20 second intervals stirring in between each time.
Over the cookies it goes!! I then gently folded the chocolate and cookies until all were coated.
The heat from the almond bark melted the cream from the cookies and the peppermint chips so this isn’t as pretty as I wanted it to be soooooooooooo.
I put Christmas Sprinkles and more peppermint chips on top now that looks pretty!!
This was popped in the fridge for about 20 minuets when it came out it was broken into pieces and Mr. Pinkcakeplate proceeded to eat about 6 pieces!!LOL!!
Here is a recipe card so you can print this out!!!
Peppermint Cookie Bark
- 1 1/2 Lb Almond Bark
- 8 Plain Oreo Cookies
- 8 Candy Cane Oreo cookies
- 2/3 pkg mini Mint Milano Cookies
- 3/4 C Andes Peppermint Crunch Chips
- Christmas Sprinkles if desired
- Crush the cookies and placed them in a colander to sift out all the crumbs, place on cookie sheet or tray covered with Parchment paper. Sprinkle 1/2 C Peppermint chips over cookies. Melt the almond bark in the microwave in 20 second intervals stirring in between each time. Gently pour Almond bark over cookies then gently fold to make sure all cookies are covered with almond bark. sprinkle with remaining Peppermint chips and sprinkles if desired. Place in the refrigerator to harden when set break into pieces and enjoy!!
Make sure you come back tomorrow to see what sweet treat is being made for DAY 4!!
Linking up at these fun parties!!