aI love it here in Arizona when the weather starts to cool off and I like to start baking more. Not only does your kitchen warm up, the smells of baked treats fill the house. I especially love anything pumpkin so I have gathered Twenty Pumpkin Recipes to Celebrate Fall!
- Cocoa Clove Pumpkin Bread– Kudoos Kitchen by Renee
- Perfect Pumpkin Pie– Amanda’s Cookin
- Mini Pumpkin Whoopee Pies-Amanda’s Cookin
- Pumpkin Spice Bread with Maple Center– Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
- Pumpkin Roll Recipe-Momma Lew
- Homemade Pumpkin Applesauce– My Cooking Spot
- Creamy Pumpkin Sausage Pasta– Snappy Gourmet
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Bread-Lolly Jane
- Pumpkin Waffles– Love to Be in the Kitchen
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies– Gator Mommy Reviews
I especially love this Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal from my good friend Wendy from Around My Family Table! Doesn’t it look yummy!
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal– Around My Family Table
- Creamy Bacon Pumpkin Soup– Passion for Savings
- Spicy Pumpkin Seeds-Savvy Saving Couple
- Homemade Pumpkin Butter– Deals for Ms Do
- Glazed Pumpkin Monkey Bread– Mommy Enterprises
- Pumpkin Crisp– Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Gluten-Free Paleo Pumpkin Bars– Momma Lew
- Pumpkin Ale Cupcakes-Snappy Gourmet
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Muffins-Luv a Bargain
- 4 Layer Chocolate Dapple Pumpkin Cake– Amanda’s Cookin
Do you have a favorite pumpkin recipe? One that you make every year? I would love to know what your go to fall recipe is!