Are you short on time and need a super quick and easy dinner?? How about a Super Easy Dinner!! Chili Pizza! Using a few items from your pantry and the refrigerated section at your grocery store you can have dinner ready and on the table in a little over thirty minutes!! This is a fantastic combination of pure comfort food!! Warm chewy bread topped with spicy chili and melted cheese!!
Top with sour cream, salsa, and fresh green onions!! YUM!! Serve with a fresh green salad and your ready for dinner!!
- 1 Can (13.8oz) refrigerated classic pizza crust
- ½ lb bulk pork sausage
- 1 small onion
- 1 C Pizza sauce
- 1 15oz can Kidney Beans drained and rinsed
- 1½ C. Shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz) more if you like!!
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 12 inch pizza pan with cooking spray, Unroll dough on pan; press dough to edge of pan. Bake 6-8 minutes or unto light golden brown.
- While crust is baking, brown sausage and onion in 10inch skillet until sausage is cooked and onion are translucent, about 2-8 minutes. Drain well. Add ¾ cup pizza sauce and beans and heat through.
- Remove crust from oven and spread remaining pizza sauce evenly over partially baked crust. Top with sausage mixture and cheese.
- Bake 18-20minutes until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired before serving.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa and sliced green onions.
Have a fantastic weekend!!