August 10th is National S’Mores Day so I have rounded up some pretty tasty recipes to celebrate!! Traditional S’Mores can be pretty tasty, and it can be really fun to branch out a little. This summer, shake things up by trying out one of these creative S’Mores recipes. Gotta love a S’Mores Round!! Its National S’Mores Day!!
- Indoor S’mores ~Living on Love & Cents
- S’mores Pops ~Crystal & Co.
- S’mores Bars ~It Is A Keeper
- Cinnamon S’Mores Bars ~Moms Confession
- Candied Bacon S’mores ~I Love My Disorganized Life
- Brownie S’mores Recipe ~3 Boys and a Dog
- Golden Graham S’mores Dessert! ~Women Living Well Ministries
- Double Chocolate Cookies and Cream S’mores ~Shaken Together
- Lunchbox S’mores Bars ~Mostly Homemade Mom
- Peanut Butter S’more Bites ~I Want Crazy
What are some of your summer traditions? If one of them includes sitting around a fire making S’Mores,try one of these fun and tasty recipes. Which one are you dying to try???