So what do you do when you cook a roast and it has great flavor but is dry? Too dry to eat again without doing some doctoring?? Well I did a little number on this roast and totally turned a dry flavorful roast into a moist and tasty Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Soup! AND I used less than 12 ingredients!! Most of which you will have on hand!!
This is one dish that will make it to our dinner table again, it was savory and rich, the beef and mushrooms were tender and delicious. Serve it with a salad and warm crusty bread slathered with butter and you have one amazing meal!! I have grouped with a few of my favorite bloggers to bring you a total of 12 Slow Cooker Soups that are perfect for these cool winter months!!!
- Crockpot Pork Ramen Soup from BetsyLife
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup from Home Cooking Memories
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Soup from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Slow cooker Sweet Potato Chili from Million Moments
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup from White Lights on Wednesday
- Crock Pot French Onion Soup from A Night Owl
- Beef Stroganoff Soup from Pink Cake Plate
- Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup from I Love My Disorganized Life
- Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup from See Vanessa Craft
- Green Chile Pork Stew from Around My Family Table
- Slow Cooker Beef and Vegetable Soup from Big Bear’s Wife
Here is my recipe for my Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Soup!
What is your favorite winter soup?? One that always makes an appearance on your dinner table?