Are you ready for Game Day?? Doing any Tailgating or even Homegating?? Well today I have a delicious and easy recipe for Salt and Pepper Hot Wings! You have to have wings for game day right??
The heat with these wings can be controlled by using more or less of the jalapeno in the recipe. I like them hot Mr. Pinkcakeplate does not so I usually make them for his taste and after he serves himself I add more heat!! I love spicy food! This recipe is fairly easy but one tip I will give you is to put your baking sheet in the oven while its preheating and place the wings on the hot baking sheet this will give them a good sear on the bottom and will keep them from sticking to the pan!
Salt and Pepper Hot Wings
- 3 lbs party wings approx. 36 wings
- 3 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons crushed black pepper
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- 4 green onions diced
- 1 jalapeno seeded, diced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine salt and pepper together in a bowl. Place chicken wings on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Sprinkle the wings with the salt and pepper, then shake on the baking tray to cover completely. Bake for 15 minutes then turn and bake for another 15-20 minutes until crispy and cooked through. As soon as the wings are close to being done, heat the sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat then add the garlic, jalapeno and onions. Cook until the garlic has browned slightly.
- Remove chicken wings from oven and place in a large bowl. Toss the chicken wings with the garlic oil until completely coated. Place on a serving platter, spooning any leftover garlic oil over the top. Serve and enjoy!