For those of you who have been following along I shared with you my what I call my “White Girl” Salsa! I call it this simply because I am a white girl and I have absolutely no Hispanic heritage!!! I was craving my salsa in the worst way, I had just about all the ingredients and DID NOT want to go to the store. I had the tomatoes, peppers and onions NO garlic or cilantro but wait!!! What did I receive in the mail a week or 2 ago??? Yup that’s right a cooler filled with these amazing herbs an spices!!! Look there is Garlic AND Cilantro! YAY! I could now make my salsa without having make a trip to the grocery store!!!
Here is a pic of what I put in my Salsa!!
Its a pretty simple recipe and turned out great using the Gourmet Garden Cilantro and Garlic!! I love that these keep in your fridge for 3 months!!
Add your favorite chips and enjoy your easy peasy salsa!
I have been using this for salad dressing on my salads and it is yummy!!
- • ½ large SWEET onion
- • 2 T Gourmet Garden Cilantro
- • 1 T Gourmet Garden Chunky Garlic
- • 1 jalapeno pepper
- • 1 Serrano pepper
- • 1 cans of Ro-Tel
- • 1 can of petit tomatoes
- Place the onion in the food processor and pulse until the onion is in small pieces and the cilantro was sufficiently chopped!!
- I seeded the peppers and placed in the food processor and pulsed again until the pepper was chopped in small pieces.
- Add the 2 cans of tomatoes, garlic pulse until pieces are small.
- Add the cilantro and pulse once more until sufficiently mixed.
- Pour into bowl and serve with your favorite chips or use as salad dressing!!!
Here is your printable recipe!!