Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? We kind of do but it seems like the longer were married the less we celebrate special days, we celebrate everyday! LOL! But I still like to get a new outfit for a holiday don’t you? So today I have a some super cute picks for some darling Valentine’s outfits! And they are from one of my favorite stores Kohl’s!
So I have for you today 15 combinations for cute style, and comfort for your Valentine’s date or just because you want something cute!
- Chaps Printed Empire Waist Dress — $69.99
- Sonoma Life Black Leggings — $14.40
- Sonoma Life Cuffed Jeans — $36.00
- Simply Vera Wang Skinny Jeans — $39.20
- Apt 9 Modern Fit Dress Pants — $50.00
- Croft & Barrow Pintuck Crepe Shirt — $30.80
- Apt 9 Sharkbit Hem Scoopneck Tee — $20.00
- Dana Buchman Pleated Shell Tunic — $28.00
- Eyelash Crochet Sheer Top — $30.80
- Apt 9 Solid Blazer — $51.80
- Sonoma Life Pointelle Open Front Cardigan — $24.00
- Journee Spokane Wide Calf Boots — $89.99
- Sonoma Life Flats — $49.99
- Stained Glass Floral Scarf — $20.00
Hi! You do such a great job putting these wardrobes together. It makes it so easy to shop! Is it possible that you might do another one from Kohls for Fall 2016? I would be grateful! Im certain there are many of us that appreciate your helpful tips. Im checking back on a regular basis hoping for a new shopping list.