I know Fall is almost over but I just had to share some beautiful Jewel Tone Mix and Match Plus Size Fashion finds before Fall was completely over! Now I am just an every day girl who shops at your local stores Kohl’s being one of my favorite stores to shop!
With these pieces priced from $11.99 (scarf) to $54.99 (boots) you can make a variety of outfits!
Today I have about looks you can create and I am sure there are many more combinations that can be put together!! I love boots too and have several pair I am so glad they are making wide calf boot at affordable prices!
Now remember look in your closet you may already have similar pieces and can already put these outfits together without even shopping!
A few of these pieces are classic and will stay a valuable piece for many years! Jeans for one are a staple in my wardrobe! Good sweaters are important too!! I am loving the burgundy color that is so popular this season!! The links below should take you to find these items! Happy shopping and Happy Holidays!
- Lee Curvy Fit Bootcut Jeans — $36.99
- Gloria Vanderbuilt Embroidered Tapered Jeans — $36.99
- Lee Maxwell Curvy Dress Pants — $36.99
- Gloria Vanderbuilt Ponte Pants — $34.99
- Apt 9 V-Neck Sweater — $37.80
- Sonoma Life Chambray Shirt — $30.80
- Apt 9 Embellished Sweatshirt — $37.80
- Sag Harbor Crew Neck Sweater — $26.60
- About a Girl Sheer Top — $30.80
- Sonoma Life Pointelle Open Front Cardigan — $27.99
- So Grandpa Cardigan — $30.80
- Journee Collection Rebecca Slouch Boots — $54.99
- Sonoma Life Quilted Ballet Flats — $34.99
- Manhattan Accessories Plaid Scarf — $14.99
- Apt 9 Basketweave Scarf — $11.99
Chris SmIth says
I was really impressed with the outfits you put together. You used the different items in such a simple but comfortable way. I can really see myself wearing all of clothes you chose. I am impressed with the limited number of items needed. Good job!
Dr Q says
I appreciate the pant and flat/ low heel approach. I’m tired of seeing the 3″ heels in the mix all the time as they are not something I would wear on a regular basis (or at all really), and definitely not build a capsule set around.