Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I am not I have been trying to find new ideas for those old classic side dishes! This one for Loaded Tater Tot Bake is a great alternative to those boring old mashed potatoes!
Now we love mashed potatoes but its always nice to have something different for a change! This bake is not only easy but your kids will LOVE it!
If you add some ham to it you can eat it as a meal! The other nice thing about it is there are less than 12 ingredients in this delicious recipe!
Here are more delicious dishes with the star being potatoes! So if your looking for more amazing recipes take a look!
- Broccoli and Cheese Hasselback Potatoes by Big Bear’s Wife
- Potato Bread by Betsy Life
- Spiced Sweet Potato Skewers by Home Cooking Memories
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes by Cooking on the Front Burner
- Garlic Parmesan Parslied Potato Stacks by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Green Chile Scalloped Potatoes by Thyme for Cocktails
- Two-Tone Scalloped Potatoes by Bread Booze Bacon
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole by A Night Owl
- Loaded Tater Tot Bake by Pink Cake Plate
- Bacon Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes by I Love My Disorganized Life
- Sweet Potato Casserole by See Vanessa Craft
- Loaded Slow Cooker Potatoes by Around My Family Table