It’s time for another Friday Finds Linky Party where we celebrate all things creative and fun! Thanks so much for sharing your great projects with us, we can’t wait to see what awesomeness you’ve been up to this week!
Green Chili Enchilada Cups from My Name is Snickerdoodle
Caramel Macchiato Poke Cake
from Kleinworth & Co
Simple Summer SuckersMy Name is Snickerdoodle
Curbside Table Makeover from My Creatibe Days
Easy Way to Display Flairi from Tombow Blog
Printable Chalkboard Tags from clementine creative
DIY Citronella Candle with Lavender from The Casual Craftlete
1. Link to a specific post on your blog
2. Limit 3 Links per person per week
3. Comment on at least 2 other blogs from the linky party
4. Please do not link to any giveaways, other linky parties or products that are for sale
5. By linking here, you give us permission to post your picture on our blogs (with full credit!)
6. Link back to this blog with a text link.
7. Starts Friday at 2pm and ends Wednesday at 2pm.