Today I have for you part 2 in the 4th of July Party! So how about a recipe for Easy 4th of July BBQ Ribs?
I had the worst time cooking ribs no matter how many other recipes I tried or used. I could never get the meat to fall off the bones, and have a crispy crust to them! Until I purchased my Electric Pressure Cooker! I love my electric pressure cooker it is one of my favorite kitchen appliances! Now you can make these ribs even if you don’t have an electric pressure cooker!
If you don’t have an electric pressure cooker you can cook the ribs in your oven low and slow!!
I love making these ribs and I think it is because I now have a recipe that works for me AND its easy!! Well for me anyways!! Do you have favorite BBQ dishes that are YOUR signature dishes?? I would love to know what they are please leave me a comment and let me know what your favorites are!!
Easy 4th of July BBQ Ribs~Recipe
- 4 pounds country style spare ribs
- Purchased Seasoning Rub for Pork
- 2 cups preferred BBQ Sauce I used Sweet Baby Rays original
- Cut spare ribs in small enough slabs to fit in pressure cooker. Cover all sides of meat with seasoning rub. Place meat in pressure cooker.Cover and lock lid in place. Select High Pressure and set timer for 45 minutes. When audible beep sounds, allow pressure to release naturally. Turn off. When it is safe to open pressure cooker open and remove ribs and place on plate and allow to dry a bit.
- Heat grill to high heat. Place ribs on grill and brush with bbq sauce on both sides. Grill until ribs are crispy and browned. This should only take about 5-7 minutes on each side on high heat. If ribs are burning lower heat and grill until desired crispness.
For more 4th of July inspirations head over to these favorite bloggy friends!
Erin from Strawberry Mommycakes
Liz from Liz On Call
Wendy from Around my Family Table
Julie from Bread Booze and Bacon
Photography by BTB Photography