Ok I have to apologize for missing yesterday It has been a crazy week!! I promise to make it up with a twofer or I will add an additional day!! But today I have a YUMMMYYYYY recipe!! Day5~12 Days of Christmas Candy Junior Mint Peppermint Crunch Fudge!
I know I know doesnt it look delicious?? Creamy vanilla fudge wrapped around yummy Junior Mints but these were Peppermint Crunch Junior Mints!!! Yummmm!! I had some peppermint crunch candy so I sprinkled it on top! I love peppermint!!!
Isn’t it pretty??? It just screams Christmas to me!!
Ok here’s the recipe!
Junior Mint Peppermint Crunch Fudge!
- 1 Container Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 12 oz bag white Chocolate Chips
- 1 box Junior Mint Peppermint Crunch
- 1/4 Cup Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Bits
- Place white chocolate chips in bowl and set aside. Melt frosting in microwave (30 seconds should do it). Pour over chips and stir until all chips are almost melted add Junior Mints and stir carefully into fudge until they are completely covered in fudge. Pour in 8×8″ pan lined in parchment paper. Sprinkle 1/4 c Peppermint Crunch on top. Let set up cut into 1″ squares and enjoy!
Ok Come back tomorrow I found a really interesting candy recipe if it is not a fail I will share it with you!!!