Ok are you ready for this one?? Mr. Pinkcakeplate LOVES peanut butter AND Oreos!! So what could be better for Day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas Candy than combining both favorites!! Peanut Butter Oreo Fudge!!! Oh My!!
Yup this is what you get when the two worlds collide!!
So with this recipe there are a few “additions” because peanut butter chips are only 10 oz I added a healthy 1/4 c. of smooth peanut butter to the mix and let me tell you it made this recipe deeeee-vine!!! I used regular Oreos but I bet if you can find the peanut butter Oreos they would be yummy too!!
Peanut Butter Oreo Fudge
- 1 Container pre made Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 10 oz bag of Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/4 C creamy Peanut Butter
- 10 Oreos roughly chopped
- Place half of the chopped oreos in bottom of 8x8" pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place Peanut Butter chips and Peanut Butter in bowl set aside. Melt frosting in microwave (30 seconds should do it!) our over chips and peanut butter and stir until melted.
- Pour over chopped oreos and spread gently over cookies take rest of chopped cookies and sprinkle over top of fudge and gently press into fudge. Let set up cut into 1 inch squares and enjoy!!
Both my niece and Mr. Pinkcakeplate gave this fudge a two thumbs up!! Between the flavor and the little bit of crunch this fudge is pretty darn good!!
My 18 yo son is so picky, every time I try a new recipe, he tells me to stick with our “regular” food. But this I KNOW HE WILL LOVE! Thanks for posting it. Merry Christmas 🙂