Even in the midst of moving I was still able to crank out two recipes for you all!! Todat the first recipe is for Toffee Chip Chocolate Chunk Brownies!!! We had a lot of friends show up to help us move so I thought I would make something yummy to say thank you!!
They are moist and dense and fudgy just the way Mr. Pinkcakeplate loves them!! They take just a little bit of extra work but are soooo very worth it!!
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup toffee chips
- 3/4 cup chocolate chunks
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees. Line a 9×9 pan with a piece of parchment paper so that the ends fold over the sides of the pan. Spray the parchment paper with cooking spray.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler and stir until smooth. Remove from the heat and beat in the sugar, vanilla and salt. Let the mixture rest while you sift the flour. Beat the eggs into the chocolate mixture, then stir in the flour. Stir in the toffee,chocolate chunks and nuts. Pour the batter out into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until a tester comes out clean.