“Eggland’s Best has sponsored this post, but the opinions are my own.”
I love a deep dark chocolate cake and this Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake is the perfect treat for you holiday table. It is such a nice change from all the pies.
Now dont get me wrong I love a good pie but what a nice diversion from those delicious pies. I started this recipe with a cake mix and this is an old recipe you can find on the back of the box. Its from around the the late 60’s early 70’s when dry pudding mix was added to the dry cake mix.
The glaze was super easy to mix up too and I just love mini chocolate chips! They are so cute so they were perfet to top this delicious bundt cake. Oh I also threw some in the batter too so they are sprinkled throughout the cake! YUM!
I have had a long standing relationship with Eggland’s Best Eggs. I have to say they are a favorite of mine. Are you wondering what makes Eggland’s Best stand apart from other eggs?
Eggland’s Best is the No. 1 branded egg in the U.S. and is an excellent source of vitamins D, B12, E, B5 and Riboflavin. EB eggs have six times more vitamin D, more than double the omega-3, 10 times more vitamin E and 25 percent less saturated fat than ordinary eggs. Independent testing has also confirmed that Eggland’s Best eggs stay fresher longer than ordinary eggs. Those are pretty good stats if you ask me!
The good people at Eggland’s Best is having a EB Delivers Sweepstakes how fun is that?
From now until December 22, EB is calling on fans across the U.S. to enter their city to win a visit from the EB Better Egg Truck. Fans can enter once per day, and share on Facebook or Twitter for an additional bonus entry. One lucky fan will also be selected at random from the winning city to receive an exclusive Better Brunch from the EB Better Egg Food Truck for them and their closest friends.
You can visit the Eggland’s Best website to find more information on how to enter and for official rules: http://www.egglandsbest.com/foodtruck
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- 1 Pkg Devil's Food Deluxe Cake Mix
- 1 pkg. chocolate instant pudding mix 4-serving size
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. cocoa
- 1 tbsp. plus 2 tsp. water
- 1 tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Blend all ingredients and beat 2 minutes at medium speed. Put batter in greased and floured 10-inch tube pan.
- Bake at 350˚ for 50 - 60 minutes until center springs back at light touch.
- Cool right side up for about 25 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Stir over low heat 2 tbsp. cocoa, 1 tbsp. plus 2 tsp. water, 1 tbs. Crisco oil, 1 tbsp. corn syrup until smooth. Remove from heat, beat in 1 cup confectioners' sugar. Drizzle over cake.
Make sure you have a glass of cold milk when you sit down to eat a slice of this Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake! Its the perfect compliment for this delicious cake!
For more information on Eggland’s Best make sure to check out these hot spots!