Lately I have had absolutely no interest in cooking dinner. You know the drill…no one can decide on what they want for dinner so if I can put something on the table in less than 15 minutes I am all for that. So how about a Roll Up Chicken Taco Recipe! Super easy and of course pretty yummy too!!
These were so easy to put together and they were a huge hit with Mr.Pinkcakeplate!! They will absolutely be on our dinner table again!! The nice thing is you can pretty much customize you toppings for the tacos!! The flavor of the chicken was delicious!! Not too spicy but with enough flavor to add to the total flavor profile!!
Want to learn how to make tacos I have tons more recipes for you!
So here is your recipe and take a look at some of the other yummy recipes from my #15MinuteSupper foodie blog friends!!
Need more quick 15 minute recipe ideas? Check out these other great #15MinuteSuppers!
- Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Quesadillas by Around My Family Table
- Sausage and Zucchini Biscuits by Better in Bulk
- Chicken Soft Taco Roll Ups by Pink Cake Plate
- Easy Fruit Salad by Jen’s Journey
- Artichoke Dip and Caramelized Onion Quesadillas by Famished Fish, Finicky Shark
- Chicken, Asparagus & Herb Pasta by Liz on Call
- Hummus Pita Pizzas by Home Cooking Memories
BLOGGERS: Would you like to join us at #15MinuteSuppers? We’d love to have you! Please check out the 15 Minute Suppers website or ask to join the Facebook group (for bloggers) to participate on Fridays…we’d love to have you join us.