This is one of our family’s favorite breads and of course it is loaded with cheese, garlic and butter!! And oh soooooo good!!
This is another easy to make recipes and you usually have the ingredients in the house!! The other nice thing is you can use just about any kind of bread as long as it has a hearty crust!! Our favorite is ciabatta bread!! I am using a ciabatta loaf today! I can usually grab one of these from the day old rack and it is perfect!
I am using my Gourmet Garden Garlic again today for this recipe!! I love these!! Easy to use and they stay in the fridge for 3 months!!
You want to start with 1 cube soft butter then mix in 2 T of chunky garlic.
Slice your bread lengthwise and spread half of butter garlic on each half.
Grate 8 oz of white cheese today I am using Monterey jack because this is what I have on hand, you can use mozzarella or pepper jack if you want a kick!! Sprinkle half of the cheese on each half of bread covered with butter garlic.
Place on cookie sheet and bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees until cheese is bubbly and all melted!!
Remove from the oven and let cool for a few mins before slicing!!
- ½ Cup Butter room temp
- 2T Crushed Garlic
- 8oz grated cheese (your choice)
- 1 loaf French Bread
- Mix 1 cube soft butter with 2 T of chunky garlic until blended.
- Slice your bread lengthwise and spread half of butter garlic on each half of bread..
- Sprinkle half of the cheese on each half of bread covered with butter garlic
- Place on cookie sheet and bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees until cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few mins before slicing!!
My son will literally eat both slabs of the Worlds Best Cheesy Garlic Bread!!! It is gooey and cheesy and garlicky all things I love!!
Serve this with pasta and a salad and you have a great dinner!~