I love love love leftovers!! Mr. Pinkcakeplate not so much!!! When I put this on the table by the end of the meal everyone was asked me over and over again for the recipe!! When I told every the recipe was created to use up those Thanksgiving leftovers they loved it even more!!! But today I used a few Kraft Products and this delicious casserole turned out fantastic!! So how about a Thanksgiving Casserole!! A great way to use those leftovers!!! And speaking of leftovers did you see my DIY Holiday Leftover To Go Kit???
and all you have to do is prepare the Stove Top stuffing according to the package directions and layer it in the bottom of your pan!!
Then its just a matter of layering each ingredient
and then you just bake it in the oven until it is hot an bubbly!!
Serve with a salad, green veggie and some cranberry sauce and your set!!
If you looking for more meal time inspiration using Kraft products you can take a peek at the Holiday Family Table with Kraft digital magazine below!!
Here is the recipe and you can even print out the recipe if you want!! I love printing out recipes!!
- 1 Box Kraft Stove Top Stuffing and the ingredients to prepare.
- ½ Pkg Kraft Extra Crispy Shake N Bake
- 3-4 Cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- ½ Kraft Mayo
- 12 oz prepared turkey or chicken gravy
- 4 C prepared mashed potatoes
- 1 C Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shreds
- 1 C french fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare Kraft Stove Top stuffing according to package directions and layer on bottom of a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Place chopped turkey over stuffing.
- Mix together ½ c Kraft Mayo and 12 oz gravy until smooth and creamy then spread over turkey layer.
- Mix 1 C Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese into mashed potatoes and spread over gravy layer.
- Mix ½ C Kraft Extra Crispy Shake n Bake with 1 C french fried onions and spread over potato layer.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 mins or until hot and bubbly.
I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving filled with love and laughter and lots of delicious eats!!!