Lookie Lookie what I found!!! I was out running errands and I found this at Target!!! YUMMMMM!!
Doesn’t Red look adorable dressed up as the Easter Bunny!!! TeeHee!!
White Chocolate M&M’s!!! Oh Man!! I took these babies home without a backwards glance!!! I had a mission for them!! Back in November Sara at Momendeavors made M&M Candy Corn White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies. Here is my spin on these yummy cookies.
Pastel M&M’s White Chocolate Mac Nut Cookies
- 1 C butter
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar
- 1/2 C white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup M&M’s candy corn white chocolate candies
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter (softened), brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time and add vanilla extract.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the wet.
4. Fold in chopped macadamia nuts.
5. Gently fold in the M&M’s.
6. Drop dough by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 10–12 minutes. Cool & devour!!!!!
These did not last long in my house!! They were delicious!!! These were quick and easy!! I am so ready for Spring so this kicks off my Spring treats!!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!