I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for #CollectiveBias and its advertiser. #EatMoreBites
So here is recipe number two amidst the moving mania!! With the heat setting in how about a “no bake” recipe with a yummy surprise in the middle!!! Have you seen the new candy “bites”?? Oh I love them they are tiny bits of heaven!! Today’s recipe uses the TWIX® Bites!! So how about some “Hidden Treasure Bites!! No Bake Treats”?? These are perfect in a lunch box or to take to a summer BBQ or just for an easy dessert!
You can purchase TWIX® bites of heaven at your local WalMart!! I found them in the candy isle
and even by the checkout stand!!!
Now what is even better is you can print a coupon for up to $3.00 off for two 6oz or larger bags of TWIX® or $1.00 off two 2.83oz bags!! Thats like getting one bag free!!
These treats were really fun to make and very easy I say get your kiddos involved they will love getting thier hands sticky with the yummy krispy part and will love to lick thier fingers!!!
So here are a few photos to so you can make these at home!
I made a half of a batch of rice cereal treats (full recipe below) You will want to wait about 5 minuets for the cereal treat to cool a bit before handling but do not wait too long or it will be too hard to handle.
Making sure to have my hands well oiled I took about 2 tablespoons of the rice cereal treat and placed it in the palm of my hand flattening it a bit.
I placed the TWIX® bite in the center
Next I carefully started to wrap the rice cereal treat around the TWIX® bite
Until the TWIX® bite was completley covered with the rice cereal treat. Now you could stop here but I didnt!!!
I melted about 3oz of chocolate candy melts in a Wilton Candy decorating bag (you can purchase these at WalMart also)
The tip was snipped off and I started to drizzle the melted chocolate on the treats!!
Now just to make them a little funner I sprinkled with multicolored sprinkles!!! Oh my heavens these are delicious!!! Soft and chewy with a little crunch in the middle!!
- 1/2 bag large Marshmallows (10 oz bag)
- 3 1/2 cups rice cereal
- 4T butter
- 1 t vanilla
- 15 TWIX bites
- 3 oz chocolate candy melts
- sprinkles of choice
- Place marshmallows and butter in 4 qt sauce pan and slowly melt until marshmallows are melted and butter is incorporated into marshmallows. Add 1 t vanilla mix in to marshmallows and butter.
- Add in rice cereal 1 cup at a time stirring until all are covered with marshmallow mixture.
- Making sure to have hands well oiled take about 2 tablespoons of the rice cereal treat and placed it in the palm of hand flattening it a bit.
- Place one TWIX bite in the center of the rice cereal treat.
- Next carefully wrap the rice cereal treat around the TWIX bite Until the TWIX bite is completely covered with the rice cereal treat.
- Melt 3oz of chocolate candy melts in a Wilton Candy decorating bag, snip the tip off and drizzle the melted chocolate on the treats!! sprinkled with multicolored sprinkles and ENJOY!!