I’ve teamed up with some of my friends to bring you a great list of slow cooker dessert recipes today! There are 10 scrumptious recipes to check out. If you love slow cooker dishes then check out #crocktoberfest2013 on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to find all the other recipes that were shared this week.
You heard me right I used my amazing slow cooker to make this Fudgy Peanut Butter Cake!!! This cake is delicious and so easy!! And it is done in about 2 hours!! It even makes its own hot fudge sauce!! OH YEA!!
Now this is not a “pretty” cake but Mr. Pinkcakeplate called it a warm and gooey Peanut Butter cup!!! That means it was good!!! LOL!!! Serve it with a scoop of ice cream or some fresh whipped cream!!
- ⅓ cup milk
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup sugar, divided
- ½ cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 cup boiling water
- In a large bowl, beat the milk, peanut butter, oil and vanilla until
- well blended. In a small bowl, combine ¼ cup sugar, flour and
- baking powder; gradually beat into milk mixture until blended.
- Spread into a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine cocoa and remaining sugar; stir in boiling
- water. Pour into slow cooker (do not stir).
- Cover and cook on high for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a toothpick
- inserted near the center of comes out clean. Serve warm with ice
- cream. Yield: 4 servings.
If you have a moment check out these other amazing recipes!!
Pumpkin Rice Pudding from Around My Family Table
Crock Pot Baked Apples from Eat Drink Love
Crock Pot Pumpkin Coffee Cake from A Night Owl
Slow Cooker Moist Chocolate & Caramel Cake from 365 Days of Crockpot
Crock Pot Tapioca Pudding from Juanita’s Cocina
Crock Pot Tiramisu Bread Pudding from Cookie Monster Cooking
Cherry Cobbler in the Slow Cooker from Curry & Comfort
Caramelized Apples in the Slow Cooker from Peanut Butter and Peppers
Crock Pot Rocky Road Chocolate Cake from White Lights on Wednesday
Fudgy Peanut Butter Cake from Pink Cake Plate