I found this adorable pasta while running errands last weekend and I had to have it!! I turned it into a delicious Four Leaf Clover Pasta Salad!!
And I made this cute recipe card to give to a friend with some of the extra pasta as a gift!!Using my Spellbinder Grand Callibur and Labels Twenty-Five I had this recipe card made in about 30 minuets!
I first designed the back of the card and the printed portion to print out.
After printing I cut out the back. Then with the Spellbinder Grand Calibur and the Labels Twenty-Five Die I cut out the printed recipe and the green foil back.
With Elmers extra strength glue stick I simply glued all the cards together.
After punching a hole in the card using my rainbow ribbon I tied the recipe card to the pasta and now I have a nice gift to give away!!
Easy Peasy!! And here is the simple Pasta Salad recipe and you can use any kind of pasta you have in your pantry.
Four Leaf Clover Pasta Salad
Recipe Type: Salad
- 4 Cups Cooked Pasta
- 1/4 C diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 C diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 C diced purple onion
- 1/4 C Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 C light Italian Dressing your favorite!
- 1/2 C diced ham or salami
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Place all ingredients in a bowl except the dressing and cheese, lightly toss to incorporate ingredients. Add cheese and dressing and toss until all is coated with dressing and cheese. Chill until ready to serve.