I have a really easy recipe for you today!! This Lazy Enchilada recipe is cheesy and gooey and has just a little kick!! It is not too spicy for kids and because of the gooey cheese your kidlets will love it! And because it’s easy you will love it!! There is no real “cooking” it is just a matter of assembly!!
Ok lets start with your ingredients:
And here are the steps!
1. Remove chicken from the bones.
2. Mix chicken and taco seasoning.
3. Chop onions.
4. Tear flour tortillas in strips
5. Pour 1/3 of the can of enchilada sauce on bottom of baking pan. I used a 6×8 inch pan but you can use a 9×13 inch pan.
6. Layer torn tortillas over sauce covering the sauce.
7. Cover tortillas with 1/2 of the seasoned chicken and sprinkle with chopped onions.
8. Use another 1/3 rd of can of Sauce to pour over chicken/onion layer.
9. Cover with 1/2 of cheese and more torn tortillas.
10. Repeat step 7 and 8.
11. Cover with rest of cheese and sprinkle with onions.
12. Bake in pre-heated to 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly.
Serve with your favorite toppings, sour cream, onions, salsa!!! Enjoy!!!
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 Pkg Taco Seasoning
- 1 Lg Can Enchilada sauce
- ½ C, Chopped onion
- 6 Flour Tortillas torn in strips
- 1 8 oz Pkg shredded cheese – I like sharp but you can use your favorite
- Remove chicken from the bones.
- Mix chicken and taco seasoning.
- Chop onions.
- Tear flour tortillas in strips
- Pour ⅓ of the can of enchilada sauce on bottom of baking pan.
- Layer torn tortillas over sauce covering the sauce.
- Cover tortillas with ½ of the seasoned chicken and sprinkle with chopped onions.
- Use another ⅓ rd of can of Sauce to pour over chicken/onion layer.
- Cover with ½ of cheese and more torn tortillas.
- Repeat step 7 and 8.
- Cover with rest of cheese and sprinkle with onions.
- Bake in pre-heated to 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly.
Linking Up Here:
Monday: Singing Three Little Birdies, Add a Pinch, I should be Mopping the Floor, Polly Want a Crafter?, Cherished Bliss, The Gunny Sack, Skip to my Lou, Craftomaniac, It’s so Very Cheri, Keeping it Simple, Creating Really Awesome Free Things, Between Naps on the Porch, Alderberry Hill, Its A Blog Party, A Pinch of Joy, Making the World Cuter, Mad in Crafts, Moms By Heart, Sew Can Do, Bringing Beauty, Sugar Bee Crafts, Tip Junkie, New Nostalgia, Ladybug Blessings, Permanent Posies, My Favourite Finds, Jillify It, How to Nest for Less
Tuesday: Coastal Charm, Today’s Creative Blog, Not Just a Housewife, A Bowl Full of Lemons , DIY by Design, Funky Polkadot Giraffe, Home Stories A to Z, Hope Studios, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Organising Homelife, Raising 4 Princesses, Celebrating Family, Carolyn’s Homework, The Blackberry Vine, The Kurtz Corner, Sassy Sites, A Little Tipsy, Gingersnap crafts, Time Warp Wife, These Creative Juices, The Thrifty Home, Its a Very Cherry World, Reason to Skip the Housework, Mommy by Day, Crafter by Night, Rook No.17, Cornerstone Confessions
Wednesday: Oopsey Daisy, My Girlish Whims, Uncommonly Yours, Creations by Kara, Raising Homemakers, The Thrifty Home, Twin Dragonfly Designs, A Creative Princess, Sugar and Dots, Seven Thirty Three, Fabric Bows and More, Someday Crafts, Handy Man, Crafty Woman, Night Owl Crafting, Passionately Artistic, Trendy Treehouse, Women Living Well, We are that Family, The Mommy Club , Raising Homemakers, Sew Much Ado, Somewhat Simple, 3 Four and Under, Fireflies and Jellybeans, Beyond the Picket Fence, Free Pretty Things for You, DIY by Design
Thursday: House of Hepworths Delightful Order Saved by love Creations Its a Keeper, Thrifty Decorating, The Frugal Girls, The 36th Avenue, Raising Mighty Arrows, Thrifty 101, A Glimpse Inside, Brambleberry Cottage, Bear Rabbit Bear, Michelle’s Tasty Creations and Crafty Ideas, Shabby Creek Cottage, Goings on in Texas
Friday: The Shabby Nest, Chic on a Shoestring Decorating, At the Picket Fence, Whipperberry, French Country Cottage, Thirty Handmade Days, Creation Corner, Finding Fabulous, Stuff and Nonsense, Fingerprints on the Fridge Naptime Crafters, While He Was Napping, My Romantic Home, Bacon Time With the Hungry, Hungry Hippo, Kitchen Fun With My Three Sons, Remodelaholic, Happy Hour Projects, Simply Designing, Simply Sweet Home, Tidy Mom, Kojo Designs, Young and Crafty, Serenity Now , Life as Mom, At the Picket Fence, Tatertots and Jello, Craft Junkie Too, A Little Knick Knack, Blissful and Domestic