Looking for an easy and delicious early morning treat? How about these moist and yummy Blueberry Yogurt Muffins??? You can have these made in no time at all and what a great addition to any breakfast!
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup quick cooking oats
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ¾ cup vanilla yogurt
- 3 large eggs
- 2 ½ tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ small ripe banana, smashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 400-degrees and grease an extra-large muffin tin.
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder. Stir in the oats.
- In another bowl, beat together the brown sugar, yogurt, oil, mashed banana and eggs. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the strawberries gently.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let the muffins rest 5 minutes in the pan, before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To freeze – cool completely, then seal in a freezer bag with as much of the air pressed out of it as possible (but don’t vacuum seal because you’ll squish the muffins!) Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
What is your favorite muffin?? I love them all cannot choose just one!!!