I was recently invited to a FB Food Bloggers Challenge Group where are given an ingredient to create a delicious dish!! We then have a week to make and post our recipe. We get a new ingredient each week!! How fun is that???
Last weeks the ingredient is peanut butter!! I am a little behind!!! We love PB in this house so I came up with this …
but I didn’t know what to call it so I put it on Instagram and that is how this yummy treat got its name!! CHOCOMELLOWNUTTER BITES!!!! Thanks to Jillene from InkHappi for suggesting the winning name for this yummy treat!!!
This is an easy no bake treat!! If you like marshmallows and peanut butter this is for you!! This treat is really decadeant so you will want to cut them in small “bite” size pieces!! I have to tell you this is probably the most delicious treat I have made in a very long time. It is a super easy recipe and your friends and family will think your amazing if you make this for them!! ( I am sure they already think your amazing!!!)
So give this recipe a try!! I promise you will not be disapointed!!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup peanut butter morsels or butterscotch morsels
- 1 10.5-ounce bag mini marshmallows
- 6 Reese’s PB Cups frozen and chopped
- ¼ C milk chocolate chips melted
- Place bag of marshmallows in the freezer until needed. This helps the marshmallow from melting when mixing in the peanut butter mixture. Chop your peanut butter cups and place in freezer until needed also.
- Heat a large pot over low heat and add peanut butter, butter and peanut butter chips. Constantly stir until totally melted – this will take about 10 minutes, but eventually everything will melt. Remove from heat and set aside to cool for about 10 more minutes. While this is cooling melt your chocolate chips and set aside.
- Remove marshmallows from freezer and fold in marshmallows until evenly coated and distributed – some may melt, and that’s fine. Spray a 9×9 or 8×8 pan with nonstick spray, then spread mixture in the pan. Sprinkle chopped PB cups on top and then drizzle with melted chocolate. Let sit at room temperature for a few hours to firm up, or place in the fridge.
- Remove from fridge and cut in small squares, store in a air tight container in the fridge. They wont be in there long!! I promise!!
If you make these please leave me a comment and let me know how you like them!! I am telling you they are out of this world crazy good!!!
Check out these other yummy recipes!!