Ok we all have made this easy Christmas Candy!! Everyone loves this crunchy chocolaty treat and oh sooo easy to make!!
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and butterscotch chips, stir until smooth. Stir in chow mein noodles and peanuts until well coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 clusters.
Tell me these aren’t easy to make!!! If you make these you gotta tell me how you like them!