I love clothes and have way too many!! But I am revisiting this Fall Mix & Match Inspiration Plus Size Edition. Now some of the links are older and some items are no longer available but I love the color combinations. You can use this for ideas and inspiration in creating new mix and match combinations!
Even though I live in Arizona I love boots and these are so cute and have a nice low heel so you can wear them all day! I actually own about 4 pairs of low heeled boots and a couple of higher heeled boots they are such a great fashion staple and now that they come in wide calf sizes there is no reason we all can not wear them!
And I absolutely love this feather shirt! If you cant find on similar you can always DIY one using a Cricut and iron on vinyl!
I’m really starting to get into mixing patters too! I used to think it was the biggest fashion “no no” but I am seeing it every where and I love it!
With a few basic pieces you can put together many different looks. Just using one solid colored Pashima Scarf can give you so many different looks!
- Sonoma Life + Style Bootcut Jeans — $33.60
- Simply Vera Leggings, Brown — $16.80
- Lee Pull On Pants, Camel — $37.99
- Gloria Vanderbuilt Pull On Pants Black — $34.99
- Speechless Roll Tab Sleeve Dress — $40.60
- HeartSoul Drop Shoulder Top — $30.80
- Sonoma Life Crochet Yoke Top — $17.00
- IZ Byer California Lace Top — $32.20
- Sonoma Life Graphic Tee — $8.99
- HeartSoul Kimono Cardigan — $33.60
- LC Conrad Scalloped Flats — $34.99
- Kisses by 2 Lips Knee High Boots — $39.99
- Pashmina Scarf — $11.99